Sometimes email providers get confused and send our emails to your spam folder. If you find us in your spam box, please mark us as “not spam.”
To be extra safe, please follow the instructions below so that Her Texas always ends up in your inbox. It only takes a minute!
Side Note: You can still always unsubscribe at anytime via our email.
iPhone Mail App
To make sure that an email from Her Texas isn’t marked as junk:
- Open your Mail app and go to the Mailboxes screen
- Scroll down to the folders area
- Select the Junk folder.
- Find the email from The Newsette and slide it left to see options.
- Tap the More button.
- Tap the Mark button.
- Tap the Mark as Not Junk button.
The message is moved to your Inbox. Subsequent email messages from The Newsette will no longer be marked as junk.
Outlook Mobile App
If our email did not appear in your Focused Inbox on the Outlook App, please open the mobile Outlook app on your Android, Microsoft or iPhone and find an email from Her Texas:
- Click the dropdown menu on the top right of your Inbox.
- On the menu displayed tap Move to Focused Inbox
- Select the Move this and all future messages button.
- Tap Move
- Now all future messages from Her Texas will appear in your Focused Inbox
Outlook 2003, Outlook 2016 and Outlook Office 365
Please add Her Texas to your list of “Safe senders” on Outlook:
- Right click our email in your Inbox email list pane.
- On the menu displayed move your mouse over or tap Junk
- Click or tap on Never block sender in the menu that rolls out.
- The resulting popup will say:
- “The sender of the selected message has been added to your Safe Senders List.”
- Click OK
Outlook.com (Includes “Hotmail”, “Live”, “Windows Live” and “MSN”)
In the new Outlook.com you must click the “Wait it’s safe” link if you find our email in your spam folder.
Did our first email go to your inbox? Please add us to your Safe List using the steps below:
- Click gear the icon on the top right of your browser.
- Select View all Outlook settings at the bottom of the Settings pane.
- Click Junk email.
- Navigate to “Safe senders and domains” and hit “+ Add”.
- Type in the email address email@example.com in the text box and hit enter.
- Click Save at the bottom right.
- Her Texas will now be added to your list of Safe senders.
- Our emails will now always land in your inbox.
So we always show up in the right spot: Let’s create a filter to automatically send email from Her Texas to your Inbox.
- Move your mouse over or tap the Gear icon in the top right navigation bar.
- Select Settings from the list that drops down.
- Choose Filters located on the left side of the page.
- Click the Add button on the Filters page.
- Create a name such as Whitelist in the Filter name field.
- In the From field, select contains.
- Enter our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org in the text box that says “Type a filter value”.
- Under “Choose a folder to move to”, select folder: Inbox.
- Click or tap Save…